Are you a college student with a major in Accounting?
We are currently accepting internship for this semester.
We are currently seeking an Accounting Internship to fill a position immediately. To be considered, please fill out the application below.
- Reconciling general ledger accounts
- Roll forward analysis of balance sheet accounts
- Monthly financial statement review and analysis
- Budget & Forecast, Summary reports
- Assist with general accounting month-end closing procedures
- Assist with compliance with all local, state & federal regulations
- Provide clerical support for Finance Manager
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Costing & pricing
- Prepare tax reports
- Developed strategies to generate more cash flow & cut expenses
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned
Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited local college or University, with a major in Accounting or Finance. Junior or Senior level, with current GPA of 3.0 or above. Strong technical and organizational skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, in a professional environment. A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint). Position will require a minimum of 10 hours and a maximum of 25 hours per week.
- Receive direct supervision from the Finance Manager
- Participate in professional training offered to all employees
- Build stronger resume and explore career options
- Get real experience by applying skills and knowledge to the workplace
- Flexible scheduling to allow for finals and changes in class schedule
- Upon successful completion of internship, will be provided with professional letter of recommendation
- Academic credit will be available to qualifying students who receive approval from their college or university
- Strengthen knowledge & skills in the following areas: Budgets, Cash Flow, Revenue, Expenses, Bookkeeping & tax software programs, Payroll calculations, Webfile, Sales tax reports, Franchise tax reports, Quarterly reports, Annual Reports, TWC filing, etc.
- Gain experience necessary to complete education requirements & develop work skills in desired field.
If you think that this position is perfect for you, please fill out the application below.
Other types of Industry Internships offered:
- Hospitality – Intern
Business/Business Management – Intern
Finance/Accounting – Intern
Human Resources – Intern
Marketing/Advertising – Intern
Public Relations/Communications – Intern
Web Design/Development – Intern
Video Photography/Media – Intern
- Fall Semester (Aug-Nov)
Spring Semester (Jan-April)
Summer Semester (May-July)