Are you a college student with a major in Marketing or Advertising?
We are currently accepting internship for this semester.
We are currently seeking a Marketing/Advertising Internship to fill a position immediately. To be considered, please fill out the application below.
- Print Advertising including business cards, post cards, brochures, newspaper, magazine, banners, signs, vehicle wraps, logo, uniforms, coupons
- Social Media including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumbler, StumbleUpon, Pinterest, NextDoor App, Google+
- Search Engine Optimization including on page-off, page-keywords, keyword research, blogging, backlinking, directories
- Email Marketing including software, surveys, newsletters, digital coupons
- Sales & CRM including leads, sales tracking, follow ups, customer retention, sales techniques, advertising channels, customer relations, upsales
Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited local college or University, with a major in Advertising-Marketing-Communications-Psychology. Must be Junior or Senior level, with current GPA of 3.0 or above. Strong technical and organizational skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, in a professional environment. Must have a working laptop. A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint). Position will require a minimum of 10 hours and a maximum of 25 hours per week.
MARKETING TIME COMMITMENT:
- Receive direct supervision from the Marketing Manager
- Participate in professional training offered to all employees
- Build stronger resume and explore career options
- Get real experience by applying skills and knowledge to the workplace
- Flexible scheduling to allow for finals and changes in class schedule
- Upon successful completion of internship, will be provided with professional letter of recommendation
- Academic credit will be available to qualifying students who receive approval from their college or university
- Strengthen knowledge & skills in the following areas: Print Advertising, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, Email Marketing, Sales & CRM.
- Gain experience necessary to complete education requirements & develop work skills in desired field.
If you think that this position is perfect for you, please fill out the application below.