Air Duct Cleaning
You might not think about cleaning your air ducts but its actually more helpful than you think. Your air conditioning system pulls air from inside your home through a return vent and then the air is cooled and pushed back out of each air vent. There are many factors that can contribute to why you might need air duct cleaning.
What we offer:
- Air duct inspections
- Air duct cleaning
- Anti-allergen – this helps rid of allergens like mold, pollen, pet dander and dust mites.
- Anti-microbial – this helps to prevent the growth of mold, mildew and bacteria in your air duct system. It can also help tremendously with asthma and allergens.
- Anti-deodorizer – this rids of those unwanted smells like mildew, wet dog and cigarette smoke.
<img src="https://pittopalacecleaning.com/wp-content/uploads/air-duct-cleaning.jpg" alt="air duct cleaning" itemprop="image" height="281" width="422" title="air duct cleaning" /> <h3>Why Choose Air Duct Cleaning?</h3>
- Your family’s health
- Your family’s comfort
- Your guest’s comfort
- It’s energy efficient
- It provides better air quality
- Your HVAC system will have a longer life
You can usually tell if your air vents need cleaned by standing on a step stool to look at the dust/dirt build up. Did you know that you should check and possibly change your air filter every 2-3 months? Dust, dirt, hair and dander can fill up your air filter and begin to slow down the air flow of your air conditioning unit.
Don’t forget to change your air filter after each allergy season. Get rid of all that build up of pollen and dust that keeps you sneezing.
Our furry friends are cute but they can clog up our air ducts with dander and hair. Make sure you bathe and brush your pets at least once a month.
You can clean your air ducts annually for best results. Schedule your air duct cleaning today!
For an estimate on air duct cleaning, fill out the form below.
<img src="https://pittopalacecleaning.com/wp-content/uploads/Depositphotos_19107545_m-2015-e1469046117275.jpg" alt="cat hair" itemprop="image" height="300" width="300" title="cat hair" />